For the past three years, we’ve selected one fair fanatic to serve as our Deep Fried Ambassador during the State Fair. These bloggers were amazing, and we thank them for adding a new perspective to the fair. This year, we’re opening up a few more spots.
We realize not all of our fans are bloggers. Some are really active on Twitter and Facebook. Others create their own food reviews on YouTube. And others are using new sites, such as Pinterest to share their interests with friends.
This year, we’re doing away with the Deep Fried Ambassador and introducing the State Fair Street Team. We’re looking for a trio of friends, family or co-workers to tackle the challenge of covering the fair. Read on for more details.
Here’s how it works:
- Assemble your team of three. Teams can consist of family, friends, co-workers or even strangers, as long as they love the fair.
- Come up with an awesome team name.
- Once you have your team assembled and named, send us your team creed outlining:
- Why you love the N.C. State Fair.
- What you would cover if your team was selected.
- How you would cover the fair (blog, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.)
- Email your team creed to email@example.com by Monday, Oct. 1, at 5 p.m.
- We’ll pick a winner Tuesday, Oct. 2.
Winners will receive:
- A Bumper Crop of Fun prize pack with T-shirts, posters and any other State Fair swag we can find in our office.
- Each team member will receive a media badge and parking pass, giving them behind-the-scenes access to the N.C. State Fair.
- Teams also will be invited to be honorary members of the Deep Fried Crew at the official Media Lunch at the N.C. State Fair, Monday, Oct. 8.
So, what are you waiting for? Assemble your team today!